The Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you once again, writeshefali (Shefali), for nominating me for this award and thinking of me. I think you have a really versatile blog, and that’s what I love about it. So please, do continue with your “crazytivity.” 😉 I’ve been enjoying accepting these awards. It helps me come up with different topics to write about and lets me share a bit more about myself.
Here are the 7 things about me:
- I remember early in high school, I had an assignment to write down three careers I might consider, and they were: mathematician (I was good at math), chemist (that was before I took any advanced science courses…), and teacher (I enjoyed tutoring). I highly doubt I will pursue any of those three careers now. 😅
- I am the youngest in my family and am fortunate to have two older brothers who have already been working.
- My favorite color is blue, but I love almost any bright color. There was one year in elementary school (3rd or 4th or 5th grade, I don’t remember exactly) when my favorite color was orange. My mom used to dress me up in lots of turtlenecks, which I did not enjoy. 😶
- My favorite part of my educational career is middle school. It was so stress-free. Also, school started at 8:55 a.m.😃 (Compared to elementary school: 7:30 a.m. I think?? High school: 7:35, then changed to 7:30. College: lots of 8:00 a.m. classes)
- I have never pierced my ears. I thought about it a few times just because most other girls did it, but I decided not to conform.☺️ I am not a huge jewelry person, but when I was younger, I loved watches and would wear one every single day (usually Minnie Mouse). However, I broke so many of the straps of the watches I stopped keeping track. 🙈 I’ve also stopped wearing them. (That’s why phones were invented, right??) Maybe it’s from all those years of wearing watches, I think I have a pretty good sense of time and how much time has passed.
- When I was little, I would try to imitate other friends’ & classmates’ handwriting, especially if I thought it was super neat or looked cute.📝 I also love gel pens and pens in general. I used to write exclusively with lead pencils and only use pens if mandatory because I liked being able to erase a mistake and make my assignments and everything else look perfect. Later on, one of my teachers required everyone to only use pens because he said it builds up confidence. I now understand his logic and pretty much only use pens. 🖊🙂
- Seven is my favorite number. 😉 Not sure exactly why, but I’ve just always thought it was a very special number. Perhaps because it’s the first number (if you don’t count “zero”) with two syllables.
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person/people who nominated you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 10 blogs.
Here are my nominations:
- Jerome Danner
- Home, Hugs and Huskies
- Inspiring Max
- Peas Romaine Calm
- Of SnailMail, Books & Vanities
- Rubys Polaroid
- Close to You