One step at a time.
Thank you writeshefali (Shefali) for nominating me for this award (and all the other awards). 😉 I really enjoy reading your blog and appreciate you always coming over to mine and leaving nice comments.
These are her questions for me:
1) Do you believe in God and rebirth?
I wouldn’t say I’m religious per se, but I do believe there is a God and that there is rebirth.
2) If you could define yourself in one word, then what would it be?
3) What was your favourite cartoon character?
I have several – Mickey Mouse, Garfield, Clifford, Snoopy, Hello Kitty… there might be more. 😉
4) Which is your dream destination that you want to visit?
There are a lot of places I want to visit, but at the moment it would be Italy.
5) What is that one thing that you are scared of?
Failure. (Must’ve been all that pressure & comparison from Asian parents growing up. 😬)
6) What is your favourite song?
Oh, I have way too many favorites. So I’ll just name some of my favorite artists – Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, Avril Lavigne, Leona Lewis, Taylor Swift, Enrique Iglesias… I also love Disney songs. 😄
7) What is your favourite moment?
Pretty much all of my childhood moments, but to be more specific – any time I went on vacation with my family and all of my graduation days.
8) What annoys you the most?
When people leave a mess, and when people walk really reeeaaalllyyy slooooowly (especially if I’m in a hurry).
9) What motivates you to write?
Sometimes, I feel like I can’t verbally tell certain things to everyone around me, and writing it down in words makes me feel better. It’s like I’m telling stories and secrets to friends, even though I don’t know them personally. In terms of how I get inspired, it usually just comes when I’m outside walking or simply having conversations with people.
10) As far as traditions are concerned, what tradition do you think should continue for a long time?
Respect for elders. Filial piety.
11) Given the power to become a country or world leader, what are the first 3 things you would do?
Wow, I’ve never thought of this one before. Hmm… I think healthcare is one of the most important things one can have, so I would try to make sure everyone has that. Second, don’t make false promises, and put words into action. Third, treat everyone fairly and give everyone respect.
Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award).
Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
Here are my nominations:
These are my 11 questions for you:
Have fun! Even if I didn’t nominate you, please feel free to answer a few of these questions in the comment section below. I would love to read all your answers. 😃