For my brothers
This is for my brothers (and anyone who would like to read):
- What other people say does not define you.
- You are not a trampoline. You don’t need to fire back at every remark everyone throws at you.
- As long as you know what holds true inside you, another person’s criticism of you should not bring you down.
- Winning every argument doesn’t bring you a golden trophy in life.
- Having the loudest voice doesn’t make you an all-powerful king.
- True confidence comes from within, not from three bottles of ProActiv.
- Strength does not have to manifest in physical forms.
- Give without expectation.
- People are too worried about themselves to notice the pimple on your forehead.
- Appreciate everything and everyone. Even stars don’t shine without a dark sky.
- Less is more.
- Nobody is “normal.” So don’t try to be “normal” unless you’re trying to be nobody.
Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. – Eckhart Tolle
Thank you for reading.