11 things that make me smile :)
Daily Prompt: Realize
If you’re reading this right now, smile. 😃 There we go. Now we can continue.
No matter how terrible your day has gone, just realize there is always someone whose current situation is worse than yours. Everyone has struggles. You are not alone. And there is always something to be grateful for, something that can put a smile on your face.
I just want to cuddle with them all day. Is that asking for too much?
Here are some of the things that make me smile:
- 53-inch Costco teddy bears sitting side-by-side 🐻🐻
- Perfectly crispy-on-the-outside, chewy-on-the-inside, fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies 🍪
- Popping bubble wrap 🤗
- Favorite song playing on the radio 🎶
- Listening to the rain splattering against the windows at night as I snuggle in bed, about to fall asleep 🌧
- Using the bathroom/restroom/washroom/toilet/loo/lavatory/whatever-you-call-it after holding it in for several hours (we’ve all been there) 😜🚽
- Stepping on a huge pile of crunchy leaves in the middle of walking 🍂
- The comics section of the newspaper (that I used to read as a teenager) 🗞
- Walking outside on partly cloudy days with just enough wind blowing against me ⛅️
- Crawling into a warm, comfy bed after a long, tiring day 🛏
- Rhymes and puns and cinnamon buns 🍴
Question: What are some things that make you smile? 😃