One step at a time.
Thank you, Shefali, for nominating me for this award. Your genuine and thoughtful posts definitely bring sunshine into this world. 🙂 Keep doing what you’re doing!
Here are the questions:
1) Do you believe in love at first sight? Why?
Yes, I do believe in love at first sight. I think our first impressions of people say a lot about them, and sometimes we just know right away if that person is meant for us. Of course, looks can be deceiving and there are always exceptions.
2) What type of people you dislike the most?
People that are manipulative, cheaters, liars.
3) If you could change something of history, what would that be?
That cigarettes, alcohol, and casinos were never invented.
4) A travel destination that you have visited, which is most memorable out of all? Why?
I will have to pick two destinations for this question.
First, Disney World because even though I was very young when I went, it left me very happy memories. All the characters, rides, fireworks… It truly is the happiest place on earth. I’ve been there once, and I hope to go back again some day. 🙃
Second, and more recently, Japan because I was there on the day of my birthday, and that was also the day I got the most mosquito bites ever in one day. I was counting initially, but there were so many I stopped keeping track. It was definitely a memorable (and very itchy) birthday.
5) If you could change something about yourself, what would that be?
Sometimes I wish I were braver and had no fears.
6) Do you have any superstitious beliefs?
I wouldn’t say I’m a superstitious person, but I do remember someone saying that if your left eye twitches, something bad will happen, but if your right eye twitches, something good will happen.
7) Do you believe in occult and its predictions? Why?
I’ve honestly never thought about this, so no..?
8) Name one of your favourite books, which you feel everyone should read?
I haven’t read too many books lately, but I really liked Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.
9) What’s the first thing about a person that catches your eye?
Whether they have a good sense of humor. And their hair. 😉
10) One thing without which you think you wouldn’t be able to live? (Don’t say oxygen..lol)
Not a “thing,” but my family. (Didn’t want to say smartphone, of course. :P)
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
My Questions are:
Here are my nominations:
Even if you weren’t nominated, please feel free to answer any of the above questions. I’d love to read all your answers! 😃